Photos - 2019
Memorial Day Cruise
Little Round Bay and Mill Creek
May 26 - 28
5 boats attended the Memorial Day festivities:
- Arlene and Kevin Prescott, 2 Frisky (Captain)
- Lucia Casale and Bob Klimek, Lucia
- Andy Uribe and Cara Lee Macdonald, with guests Doc and Lynne, Dracarys
- Doug and Barbara Kearney, WhiteMagic
- Mic and Charlene Osman, Night Wind
The Severn River was a beautiful location for Saturday's raft. Food and drink was plentiful as was the laughter.
We moved to Mill Creek for Sunday's raft with great weather both days. On Sunday, we enjoyed a Picnic dinner on Frisky, followed by breakfast Monday morning.
Thanks and a tip o' the hat to photogs Charlene and Arlene for the pictures.
WhiteMagic rafted to 2 Frisky
WhiteMagic, 2 Frisky and Lucia
Lucia and Night Wind
Lucia, Bob, Kevin, Barbara and Doug
Dracarys's crew arriving
Andy and Mic
Mic, Charlene, Lucia and Bob
Lucia, Bob, Arlene, Kevin and Barbara
Barbara, Doug and Lynne
Lucia, Charlene, Cara Lee, Kevin and Barbara
Lucia, Arlene and Kevin
Arlene, with Gus the cat, who decided to visit WhiteMagic, missed his jump and went swimming!