Annual Brunch and Sock Burning Event
Chesapeake Yacht Club
April 7, 1:00 pm
You don't have to suffer any more.
Join your friends and,
Have a drink or two, or three,
to bid farewell and following seas
to those winter socks!
- 1 pm - Gather for cocktails and social time at in the lounge
- 1:30 - Proceed to the casual dining room (Binnacle Room) to order food and be served lunch. Order your drinks at the bar.
- 3:00 pm - Sock Burning
Each CCYC guest will have a tab opened for them that will run throughout the day.
Open and save the Non-Slip registration if you are coming by car or by boat and don't want a slip. Open and save the Transient Slip registration if you are coming by boat and want a slip. Fill out the form and send it to Lucia by Saturday, March 31. If you are requesting a slip, you must include a $25.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit.
Provide your credit card number to Lucia in a way that is comfortable for you:
- Write your credit card number on the form and mail to Lucia
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org as a password protected document
- Call Lucia with your card number
Lucia will be hand carrying credit card numbers to the Yacht Club.
Why do you need to register? Chesapeake Yacht Club (CYC) is not a public restaurant and cannot take your credit card at the table. The club can only take your credit card information for the day of the event and will NOT retain your credit card information. If you have been to CYC before you will need to complete this form again. The pre-registration gives the chef a head count and helps with actual registration process the day of the event.
Reservations close Saturday, March 31. Please send your information to Lucia NO LATER THAN MARCH 31 at:
12607 Croom Road
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772